skip to content

The University has robust policies in place to ensure that examination results are accurate.  However, there may be circumstances where something unusual happens during your examination and you want it taken into account.  The University has procedures in place to deal with this possibility.

Students are strongly urged to seek advice from their College Tutor (or relevant departmental staff).  Students can also receive free independent advice regarding any University procedure from the Student Advice Service.

See also: Complaints