skip to content

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, most Colleges will have a Financial Tutor or someone with expertise in student finance and money matters. Speak to them, or your Tutor or Senior Tutor for advice.

Alternatively, the Student Advice Service has Advisors who are trained to give money advice.

For more information about funding available within the University, visit:

See also:

College Support  

Manage your money