skip to content

During the course of your studies you may find that you are unable to continue because of a health condition (physical or mental), disability-related issues, bereavement, financial reasons, or another serious reason.  In these circumstances, you can apply for permission to take time out of your studies by intermitting (or disregarding terms in undergraduate language).

For undergraduates:  

Download guidance on intermission for undergraduate students.

See also:

For graduates: 

Visit the FAQ page for graduate intermission.

For all:

See also